Pages

Friday, September 7

HAIR CRUSH


Brigitte Bardot. Just look at her.. a total babe. Really, this is how hair and make-up should always be: big and blonde. Brigitte bardot has always been someone of true beauty. Over the years countless celebrities, models and magazine editors have borrowed from her style. Et pourquoi pas? She is the queen of mastering the bedhead whether its worn up or down. The messier, the better.

Although I've just grown out my bangs and hated styling them most of the time, I'm really thinking about cutting them back. And some layers too. But still hesitating, because I'm such a coward when it comes to my hair. Ugh, decisions, decisions. What do you think? 
follow the blonde muse on bloglovin', twitter and google plus.

0 blablablas:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥