Friday, February 8

CALIFORNIA LOVE



I have been dreaming
and talking
and dreaming
and some more
 of making a road trip through America together with friends since forever.

Every year, 
I'd start to plan the trip
but one thing would lead to another
and something 
(travel companions, or better, eh hem, the cost)
would prevent me from taking the leap.

This summer,
however,
my friend is accepted for summer school in California.

So no more excuses. 

I'm off to America later this year 
and I cannot wait!

We will make a road trip 
from Berkeley 
to San Diego.

Have you ever been? 
I'd love to hear your thoughts
if you have any recommendations.
Any hotel /dinner suggestions? 
Or hidden gems you're willing to tell us about?

It will be an adventure 
traveling by car 
in a foreign country.

But I like the idea of an adventure.

1 comment:

  1. I am truly grateful to the owner of this web site who has shared this
    impressive paragraph at at this time.

    My web blog :: Beats By Dre Solo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment ♥