Friday, December 7

CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

"Because we are living in a material world and I am a material girl."

I would love to tell you that I don't want to get any (expensive) presents from Santa this year and that I only want to spend some good quality time with my family and my friends* but that would sound so hypocrite if you keep in mind that my wish list has reached new heights in the last couple of weeks. I tried to limit it to the things that I really need. Fingers crossed Santa will make some notes here.

1. Diagonal Stripe iPhone 4 case from Kate Spade - Because I lost my old one.
2. Nespresso Coffee Machine - Because this addict will need her daily dose of caffeine during the exam period, which stands for total isolation, which stands for no breaks in coffee bars. 
3. Rupert Sanderson Flat Riding Boots - Because I don't have black boots.
4. Patent Leather Blucher from Massimo Dutti - Because they're so chic, yet girly.
5. Massimo Dutti Flannel Trousers - Because they look super comfy, yet dressed.

What's on your list this year?

-----------------
* Yes, of course I'm also looking forward to this part of the holidays. 
PS: this article written by Joshua Millburn (The Minimalists) is a must-read on this topic. 

0 blablablas:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥