Wednesday, November 28

REVIVING MY SPARK



I've been a little bit under the weather lately- feeling a little ill, very tired and run down. Pff, that first cold of the season is always the worst. So today is again one of those days where I feel like my spark has gone awol. But this blazer from Urban Outfitters and this navy blue lace dress from River Island always make a perfect combo for days when I don't have anything/ know what to wear.

Anyway I don't have time to be sick and uninspired with all those deadline getting closer, so I'm just going to pretend I'm totally fine. Dressing up and meeting some friends to drink some fresh mint tea/ red wine always do the trick for me to forget about my sore throat. 

What's your trick to get out of the rut and get your spark back?

0 blablablas:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥