Tuesday, November 6

BOOKMARK ALERT



Like most other bloggers I spend a lot of my time behind my laptop editing my own blog posts, checking out other blogs, scrolling through online shops, working for school and reading about the latest trends and news in fashion world. For all the dutchies I can recommend zotopkleding.be, a new website entirely dedicated to fashion.

On this website you can find the latest news in shopping and the fashion trends of today. Currently they are still working hard to create and provide more content. But you can already find some useful articles, like a women's wear-to-work clothes guide and which coat looks best on your body shape. Besides this you can also find the most fashionable web shops in a row.

But wait. There's more! Fashion lovers can show their own style by uploading their outfits in the Your style-section. The more people join the sooner there will be prices linked to the best dressed participants. I don't know about you but I'm very curious to find out what prizes can be won, so be sure to take a look!

0 blablablas:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥