Ah, summer. Big blue skies, tiny outfits, singing birds, happy faces and outdoor parties. Is it any wonder that summer is for so many people their favorite season?
The only thing is that I always find myself doing nothing and feeling bored after a short time. Every autumn I regret wasting all that beautiful summer weather... So this winter I swore to myself that I won't take this summer for granted. And what is a better way to keep track than making a list of things I want to do this summer?
1. Make from homemade sangria with fresh fruit an evening habit.
3. Finish decorating my apartment.
4. Host a back yard party just to celebrate the good weather.
5. Gather all my books that are standing untouched in my bookcase and read them in the sun.
6. Do something daring with my hair (maybe pink strands?)
7. Take a spontaneous weekend trip somewhere with the boyfriend.
8. Attend some outdoor festivals.
9. Get a massage which makes you feel as if your body's melting.
10. Find a fun summer job.
What's on your list?
image sources via my pinterest.