Every year during the summer months, I can’t wait for school to begin, but every year I am already tired of it after only the first day of school. Yeah, it’s fun to see your school friends back but why do all these classes have to be so boring. All day long we, students, are sitting in a hot room that is way too small for all the students to fit in, and listen to someone who doesn’t want to be there at all. Well, at least my docents and I have something in common after day 1.
It’s clear; my school life has to be spiced up. How? Well, these goodies would level up my school fatigue into alive and kicking in no time.
1. This Sunday I had to pack so quickly that I forgot to take a pen with me. On my first day in school I had to ask if I could borrow someone’s pen. I felt so dedicated. The Louis Vuitton pen is so pretty, but way too expensive. The cute notebooks are already mine, and can’t help to refuse to use them. I mean they are so pretty to mess up with my horrible writing!
2. Why does it have to be so difficult to find a perfect, simple ballet flat? I’m looking for ages for them now and I didn’t find a pair that can come close to this pair. Studs… Swoon!
3. Skull bracelets always catch my eye.
4. I am waiting for the Iphone 5 in ages, I think it will come out in October (crossing my fingers) and my list of apps-I-want is already endless. An Iphone will also be very useful since I always forgot to take my agenda with me.
5. Sunglasses, I already have a million of them. But they are all at my parent’s home and now I walk like a complete idiot squinting all the time.
6. A Miumiu wallet, a girl can dream right?
7. This Macbook laptop case is just way too pretty, since I bought a new (and very expensive) battery for my laptop I want to treat it with care and love.
8. This morning I saw this shopper at Zara and it’s perrrrfect! My heart really skipped a beat. Everything, but really everything (even my laptop) fits in it. Oh, I know what to dream about tonight.
9. And this boyfriend blazer of Topshop because it’s easy to wear and to combine.
What are your essentials for a new school year? And how do you try to spice up your school time? I’m really curious : )