Thursday, December 9

4 simple goals (before turning 21)

I am turning 21 in June & I have several goals I would like to reach by this, I think, landmark age. I have to admit that I am always making lists and jotting down goals but then I rarely keep track of that list and don't end up holding myself accountable. Bad habbit. So let's hope I'll be able to change that ;)

Get into shape - I hate to admit it, but I've let myself go a bit. I've lost all muscle tone & am feeling a bit plush. So let's eat more healthy & organic foods and incorporate an excercise routine into my daily schedule again! 6pack, here I am coming! just kidding of course :)
Be brave with my camera - This blog has been great in encouraging me to take some kind of photo everyday, but it's still not what I want. I want to grow in what I do. More photos, better photos. And feeling no shame anymore because I am taking -again- pictures. It's simply the way I am!
Make life the adventure it should be - This is a bit over the top. But I hope you understand what I mean. Life's too precious to just let it flowing by. I want to experience as much as possible, and renew myself from time to time. 
Turn my living space into an inspiring room -  I am dreaming of living in a space I truly find beautiful and suits me. I am going to work hard making this happen with some cute DIY's. 

20 comments:

  1. your lists are so amazing girl, and inspiring! I'm like you - i don't keep track of lists. i'll be cheering you on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome list! (I'm bad at keeping track of lists too :)) All great goals for 21, and can't wait to hear of your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some awesome goals! I need to get into better shape too! I eat so unhealthy and I really need to change that! I also want to take much better pictures! I can't wait to see how you progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome goals! I should probably make a list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It makes me feel old reading your going to be 21! I wish I thought of some goals but I thought I had 10 years to enjoy and I'll achieve all I want but I've been through a lot in that time and time has flown by without me doing much... I really hope you do achieve everything you set your heart on :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your goals are great, and sensible, too. I hope you'll manage to achieve them. Just, like for example the one about taking pictures or getting into shape, don't force yourself with these things. When you do it even though you don't really feel for it, it's so much less fun (and harder, too)!
    Well, just a thought, of course=)
    Good luck with your goals!
    Antonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your list! I really need to start working out more...I'm naturally very skinny but I have nooo muscle whatsoever. It's pretty sad. Ha. BUT, I *will* work on it! I'm determined to be perfectly toned one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really good goals, I hope that you achieve them! Especially the photos one, I totally know what you mean about finding it hard to take lots of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great blog and pics! love this!

    Have a great weekend,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  10. life should always be an adventure xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great goals! good luck with getting there, I am sure you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. sweet.
    hope u'll reach ur goals,hun.
    ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like the list, i hope u'll reach it! (: goodluck xx!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lists are always great things to do. I'm sure you'll be able to achieve any of these with time!



    paperwhales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great goals, hope you make them all come through :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Goodluck with your list, I'm never good at reaching my goals! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment ♥